so
this past week was pretty fun we had lots of good times Elder Rigby and I! its really awesome to have companions that are like you and the fun
that comes out of it! something that we are doing is with a lady in the
ward we are reading the book of Mormon in 30 days! so my time is pretty
much filled with reading the book of Mormon, and that's what I'm going to
talk a lot about today.
so far in one week we have read from cover to Jacob(I'm not there yet though a little behind) and something that I've
noticed the most is that when Nephi speaks he only speaks of about 3
things the whole time. 1) Jesus Christ coming to the world and being out savior and Redeemer. 2) his people eventually falling away from the
faith and going into wickedness. 3) the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ among the people. and that is so amazing that i have see all of
this! and love that the proof of what we have to know that the gospel
was restored testifies off it falling away and then being restored just
as the bible does. which then in turn shows that they are together in
teaching and complete each other and help to bring forth the gospel in
its full understanding.
love you all
Elder Torres
No comments:
Post a Comment