Monday, September 23, 2013

July 22nd

hey family!

this week was pretty cool either its just the point I'm about to hit my hump as a missionary but the days seem to blur together. So this week we had a lot of fun with some different activities we do to have fun. 

so I don't remember much but i will talk about what I've learned as a missionary over the time. some things that I've really deepened has been my testimony! I've told some people this but for others who don't know i really didn't have that strong of a testimony of the church and the BOM. but over the past 11 months I've really grown stronger about it. i can now stand and say that I know its true. Early in my mission I really had a lot of anti and I'm so grateful that i did. every time that I had some anti I would study it and find what it is that we believe and where that is at, so by natural consequence I have learned so much about that gospel of Jesus Christ and learned so many scriptures that people call me a "scriptorian" I do not clam it, but it goes to show that with the time we have to study and put to good cause we will get stronger and have a better knowledge.

love you all 
Elder Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment