Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 17th

hello there everyone in the world.

so transfer news. well I am staying here in lacey for another transfer that make 4 now. so itll be the 2nd place that Ive spent 6 months in. the other one is stielacoom where my comp elder muir is going. im getting 3 new comps elder price, ellsworth, and sebers(I think that is spelled wrong).

I love this area so much and this past week was really nice. something that I love most about this area is that it just feels like Henderson. its a nice middle class place but its far from anything.

from the book of Mormon reading this past week I love the chapters on 11-14 of 1nephi. its when nephi receives a vision of everything that his father saw. In chapter 12  he sees the birth of Christ and what I love about in chapter 11 is when he sees the tree of life and its described as the love of god. we find that in the bible that "God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son...."  jesus Christ is the love of God and the fruit of the tree is the atonement that we can all return to live with him one day. I know that we can all grow closer to our heavenly father through Christ.


love you all
elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment