Thursday, April 17, 2014

March 24th

hello family and friends.

this past week was pretty awesome. with 4 of us back in the area is lots of fun times and also lots of finding to be done.  but something cool that I loved about this last week was that we took a guy named jeff on a church tour and that was great. I could see that he was feeling the spirit and we put him on date for baptism for april 5th and when he was leaving he said that it was a good date but might be sooner. so that was wounderful too hear. that was my wounderful miracle for the week.

how is everyone doing on the BOM reading. I love reading the book of Mormon it brings a spirit into my life that nothing else can find. and I hope that all of you are feeling that as well.

have a great week everyone!

elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment