Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 7th

hello everyone!!!!

well this past week was pretty excting! I loved conference!!!!

somethings that I really took away was from the talk of The Prophet Thomas Monson. when he talked about having courage to stand for what you believe in! it was so powerful to me. I often have to do that a lot in the state of Washington. there are so many churches here and everyone says they are "Christian" but will then deny a message about Christ. how?? that's a question ive asked myself for 19 months. but anyway I hope that we all will take the time to watch or read all the talks when they become avalible online or in the mail!

book of Mormon reading, how is everyone doing on it?? why hasn't anyone told me what they are learning? this past week we got through all of the "Isaiah chapters" I have seem to love them on my mission. at times they are very hard to get but the more you read them the easier it gets. I loved when he was talking about the "apostacy" in one of the chapters describing it as people walking as the drunken man and going to a fro. it just made sense as the world was just like that in that time period.


love you all!!!!
elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment