Monday, March 10, 2014

February 18th

hello family!!!

so this past week was pretty awesome!!! we did a lot of traveling to get some supplies to other missionaries but it was really fun. something that I love doing is being able to do is stand up for what I believe in.

elder muir is a pretty bold guy and at times it is really entertaining to watch as people will try and argue with him. it has really been able to help me get that way again and gain a stronger testimony of what I am doing out here. I know that what I am doing is the most productive thing I could be doing at this time in my life. something that a missionary said is no matter what you miss at home our message is more important than all of that. I know that to be true ive missed a good deal of things at home but nothing is better then sharing the great message that God has reached out to us(his children) in love to restore the Gospel of Christ once again! I know that joseph smith was called to be a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is the Word along side with the Bible. I will defend this message till the day that I die!

love you all
elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment