So this week was pretty dang
amazing!!! it was the final week of the transfer and in the great and
amazing WA-TAC, we go big on this week! so i am not gonna say what my
transfer call is just yet....first I'm going to talk about the 2 baptisms
that the Lord Jesus Christ blessed Elder Hughes and I with.
Saturday Chris Soto was baptized. He was a guy that
we met through some members and was uber prepared for us! He loved the
plan of salvation and knew the church was true very early on! and it was
an amazing experience to see.
Sunday night a sweet lady named Amber Anderson was
baptized. Elder Elder and I knocked into her about 2 months ago. She has
had a lot of rough times through the process of taking the lessons. She
over came an addition of 17 years if smoking!!! It was one of the best
moments that I have had on my mission.
Also Saturday night we received transfer call!!! I am pretty excited but also sad. I have been called
to serve in the great city of TACOMA!!!! I will have the privileged to
train another greeny and also be a district leader still!! Ohhh and its a
bike area that i am going too as well! So hopefully i will lose some
weight now!
love you all and cant wait to share more experiences!!
love Elder Torres
| Chris Soto |
| Amber Anderson |
No comments:
Post a Comment