Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week 14

Hey everyone, last week was pretty awesome!! It was the first week with a new companion Elder Hughes. He is a brand new elder!! He is a way funny guy and I love serving with him.
 
Something that I've learned over the past couple of months is the amount of patience it takes to be a missionary! I've helped raise a couple nieces and that isn't enough to help me. The Lord withholds a lot of things to test how hard we are willing to work for them. I love and hate that. I think it's the hardest thing to wait for blessings but also so amazing when they just fall from the sky like rain in Washington!
 
I know that the book of mormon is true and that this is the only church on the Earth with ALL of the truth.
 



POTWAOG and remeber who you are
 
SNOW!

 
New Companion Elder Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment