This week was pretty good I loved
it. Elder Hughes and I have gotten along pretty well and having fun! I
miss talking to all of my friends so you all better send me some
letters!!!! See address to the right-------->
So my thought for the week is I've been reading the
old testament. Its a challenge at times, but I love it so much! The one
thing I've learned from it is about David. How we all know he killed Gilaoth and took him down with just a sling and a rock, but what is
greater to me is how humble and loving he was. At the time Saul is the
king and he gets upset cause David is becoming loved by the people more
then he is. So Saul tries to kill David about 3 times and doesn't ever
do it. So then when David hears about the death of Saul he is so sad!!! Its amazing to me that David can have such a humility and
compassion for someone who tried to kill him! That is something I look up
to and want to have.
Love you all and POTWAOG and remember who you are.
| IT'S COLD!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment