Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week 15

Hey everyone!!! Wow this week had its major ups and downs that made the week seem so long!
 
Well first off MERRY CHRISTMAS!  It was such an amazing thing to talk to my family on Christmas day! I loved it. So this week I had the blessing to be apart of another baptism!!
 
 
His name is Connor Hunt and he has been coming to church for awhile and just never was baptized so we did what we needed to help him reach that desire of his. So then the baptism was pretty amazing to see a child of Heavenly Father enter that wide gate and narrow path.
 


I know that this is the only church with all the truth in it.  The church of Jesus Christ was restored though the prophet Joesph Smith, and that the Book of Mormon is holy scripture translated by the power of God for us in these last days. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment