Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 17


Hey family!

So this past week was pretty sweet! I had lots of great moments that have happened. but one of the things I want to share is something that happened to me this past week.


I got sick and was being me and just tried to work through it and not rest and all that, but on Saturday night I finally found my humility and got a blessing. Elders Hughes, Lyon and Barrett gave it to me. It was pretty amazing!! I felt the spirit so much when I received it, and the next morning I woke up feeling great! I had more then enough energy to go through out the day and do what I needed to. The power of the atonement is so amazing! I love it! I love Jesus Christ my older brother who is my best friend.

After a great fireside.     


This is how I stay warm. Handmade items from my Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment