Monday, November 4, 2013

October 28th

hey family!!
 
so this past week we had a little bit of a slower week but some great things happened to which is gonna lead for a great November in the great city of Chehalis!!!
 
im my studies I had I learned some way cool things about my deep love for the prophet alma in the BOM. in chapter 36 alma talks about what happened to him when he was in a coma for 3 days and 3 nights. in that he describes it as things like 'racked with eternal torment" "tormented with the pains of hell" "pains of hell" ya so not good things he felt. but what is even better is that he remembered what he had heard is father tell him. so be doing that he remembered Jesus. at the moment when he called upon Jesus for help he felt things like "remember my pains no more" "joy"
 
so in this he had felt his true conversion to the Jesus and he said to his son helaman
 "Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost."
 
and that is the goal that we all should have. is at the time we feel our conversion(which should have already happened) that we go to bring that to other people and help them feel of the same things that we do.
 
love you all
elder torres


No comments:

Post a Comment