Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nov. 18th

hey everyone!!!
 
So this past week we had our transfers and as you know im in lacey! its pretty amazing! the work here is pretty fast and we have lots of people we are working with but also means a lot of people that don't always make it.
 
but something that I really loved about this was some great advice that I wise man told me ' be patient, humble, and loving."  so I know my mom can attest to this and im sure she is the first to admit for me that im like most Mexicans and have a little pride. but its hard to be humble when youre as awesome as I am. :) but in this first week I have reflected over and over about those words and ive seen they were given to me. in my new companionship I have seen the reason for it all. the lord knows whats going on and has lots of things in store for me and for everyone!
 
 
love you all
Elder Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment