Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21st

hey everyone! so I am, a little short on time today so I will do my best to give you what I have called in my journal the 'Mormon approach." its where I abridge everything and make it short.
 
so this week was amazing and I love serving in Chehalis!! its really great. so we had lots of fun and stuff like that. and one of the best parts was meeting a girl  we knocked into. she was really excited to meet us and gladly accepted a copy of "the most true and correct book on earth'(book of Mormon). and really looked forward to church and that it was really close to her and that she could go. and I loved it. I love when the lord puts those in our path that we need to meet. and it just is my testimony that those around us need the message of the restored gospel. and my challenge is to everyone that I am speaking to who reads this.  id to simply follow the council of elder Ballard of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles who said just 3 weeks ago
 'We are not asking everyone to do everything. We are simply asking all members to pray, knowing that if every member, young and old, will reach out to just “one” between now and Christmas, millions will feel the love of the Lord Jesus Christ. And what a wonderful gift to the Savior."
 
my testimony that this is true and we can all share the influence! in the name of our savior Jesus Christ amen.
 
much love
elder Jordan Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment