Sunday, May 11, 2014

April 28th

hello familia!

this past week was great! we had a great lesson with a guy names larry. he is a friend of the shoops who are a lot like the stowers to me! he came to our easter potluck 2 weeks ago and took a church tour and loved it. we had a plan to teach him the gospel of Christ but we had a total teach people not lessons moment when we talked about the BOM the whole lesson and at the end he said well I guess it comes to just reading and praying about this. he is just so prepared. I love working with members and seeing the hastening of the work to helps us all. there is no better as preach my gospel says then teaching someone who members brought to us and in their home!

this past week I have really enjoyed my time in lacey. now I will be leaving and going to a place called Shelton! I am pretty excited about it and going to be a DL again. something ive really learned is that trails come and we have to endure them so we can have the joy in the end!

I love you all and hope everyone is safe! and will someone please tell me somethings that they have learned while reading the BOM with me already! your all slaken pretty bad! \

love you all
elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment