hey everyone
this week was
really awesome for us to have! with all the new year part of it all! I
love being a missionary and all that can come from being here.
something I reflected over like all of the world was about what happened
this last year. something that I come to the conclusion was ALOT!!!! I
served in a total of 4 different areas in the span of 12 months 6 of
them were spent in the Steilacoom ward in the Lakewood stake! I love
that place with my heart and I have learned so much from it! one of the
major things I have learned was patience and humility(cause of a moms
curse). but in stielacoom I had trails of the work and how much work it
really takes to be out here and learning to face advistiy and over come
satan. during my 6 months there I had a attitude that would go up and
down but at the end of it I come out with a very happy attitude and the
knowledge that could get me through everything. that's how it works for
us today, no matter what we are in it can help us get through it all if
we keep a happy attitude. the goal of life is to prepare to meet God and
we will all have trails and troubles but with Gods help we can over
come anything. and that's the main message ive learned throughout my
mission.
I love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment