Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 9th

hello everyone!
 
this week was pretty awesome. so in the greatest mission ever the WA-TAC. we have the privladge to go back to areas we serve if someone we teach gets baptized. well this week I had the sweet chance to do that again. but this one was maybe my most memorable time cause of the fact that it was a family. the family I taught was a mom dad and  yr old daughter. they were being taught before I got to Chehalis(10 weeks ago). well when I say that I mean only the daughter was. and while I was there the mom became really interested and then right as a I left the father did. and it was such a great time that I had to be apart of that. this family really made a huge change in their life to this step. I remember meeting the father and him telling us "I don't to the church thing." and now he is baptized.....there just must be something TRUE about this church. it was such an awesome time that I had and knowing that the Lord loves us all.
 
 
love you all elder torres

No comments:

Post a Comment