hey mom,
How are you doing? I'm doing pretty well so far. The
food isn't to bad I'm trying to portion control it but some things are to
do that with. The beds really really suck. It's harder then your bed. But I'm loving the spirit that is here. God really does love us all. he
suffered for us and our name is on his scares. hope all you enjoy the
primary program this weekend. I wish i was there. but whats been going
on in the family life? how are jade and brook? whats Stef been doing? I
haven't felt to homesick yet but i have felt the God loves us all no
matter what. every time I talk about the atonement I feel that.
so some experiences that I have had are that I've learned some things
in teaching and one great thing was one of my roommates elder price was
home sick and he had me give him a blessing and it was pretty amazing.
so the kid is elder Solomon we aren't roommates but my companion is elder Hyde he is 24. there are 8 of us elders in my district of 12 that are
going to Tacoma and there are way more in other districts. whats new
with you mom?
so please do me a favor on Sunday. go to the primary Jr and Sr is
you can and tell them that Elder Torres loves them all. they have an
amazing spirit and the singing was amazing. i know they will sing
amazing. kinds cant ever be less then that cause they have a spirit like
no one else. and tell those 9 year olds for me that I am extremely grateful for them. and hope they learned as much as I did teaching them.
that class was a lot of my training on how to understand and how to
teach a lesson.
well mom my laundry is almost done so i gotta go.
love elder Torres
No comments:
Post a Comment